Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Hate Cats

...well, no, not really, but sometimes my frustration levels go through the roof. My roommate's cat peed (...how does one spell 'peed'? is it even a real word? obviously i'm not entirely familiar with it because it's not something i use daily in my vocabulary ;) now back on with our regularly, scheduled program...) on the carpet again, plus she also puked at the foot of the stairs. ARGH.

My friend sent me this comic while I was ranting and raving so I thought I'd share it with all of y'all. Props go to "The Perry Bible Fellowship" (whatever that site is).



Enjoy!

~hhh.cubed ^_^

1 comment:

Howard said...

Looks like the 'Perry Bible Fellowship' went down. Not sure what that site was about, but hopefully they come back up so I can keep linking to that funny comic.