Tuesday, February 26, 2008

<3 Tuesdays

Ahh... I love Tuesdays. Hear that? That's the sound of Apple announcing new products! And today they finally announced the product I've been waiting for: refresh to the MacBook Pro line! 17" MBP here I come, complete with 2.6 GHz 64-bit Intel Penryn Core 2 Duo processor, 4GB 667 MHz PC2-5300 memory, 250GB 5400RPM HD, 17" high-resolution matte LED-backlit screen, and 8x Dual-Layer SuperDrive. It's pure sex.

I threw in an extra battery and extra power cable, as well as a neoprene sleeve, and Logitech MX Revolution wireless mouse. I would've also ordered an Intuos3 6x8 graphics tablet, Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F scanner, and Logitech NuLOOQ jog dial had my credit limit been higher. I think this is the first time I've applied for a credit card where I got a significantly lower credit limit than all my other cards (which average at $10k limits). Ah well, you can't complain about 0% APR for 12 billing cycles!!

If you're wondering where to go to check out the latest and greatest credit card deals, look no further than App O Rama, whose mantra is "Profiting from Credit". Granted I'm not profiting per-se, but I'm sure saving a heck of a lot of money, thanks to the promo rate, as well as the 1% cash back.

Speaking of credit card cash reward programs, I'm getting more than $500 this year, wowza! I love this Costco Cash Rewards American Express credit / membership card!

Anyways, sorry for the late post. I'm about to crash so I'll post first-thing tomorrow on my latest Prosper.com experiences... stay tuned, folks!

~hhh.cubed ^_^

No comments: