Monday, February 18, 2008

Back from the dead...

Well, I decided it was time to revive this blog, even though I am probably going to start hosting my own soon (<3 Apple iWeb). The more links the better! Plus, I decided to add a link to a cool blog I just found (Tired but happy) which discusses some of the pros and cons of Prosper.com, which I'm thinking of trying out. 10% returns (albeit at a significantly higher risk factor) sounds too deliciously tempting right now with the market as it is to keep ignoring social, community lending sites (there's also Zopa). What can I say, I'm a sucker for watching my net worth grow year-by-year. ;)

~hhh.cubed ^_^

1 comment:

Howard said...

FYI, the 'Tired but happy' blog seems to be advertising for Prosper.com now, so keep that in mind. That being said I would classify that as a check in the 'Good' column in the ratings for Prosper.com, but we'll see...