Monday, April 7, 2008

Yipes!

Life goes on...



Yipes! Almost a month with no updates! What on Earth happened!?!?!

I'm so sorry, y'all. Work has unfortunately consumed me. 80+ hours a week == lack of sleep and updates. I sincerely apologize!

That being said...

This is my first post using MarsEdit, which is supposed to be the best blogging app for the Mac. I'll let y'all know what I think of it after my trial expires. My main concern is whether or not it properly supports my tags, heh. At the very least it does support the 'drafts' functionality.

Also, I've been playing around with Journler (before it's no longer free), so we'll see how that goes, too.

Lastly... does anyone know how to make a good glossy Web 2.0 icon WITHOUT using Photoshop??? It seems like PS's layers dialog is the ultimate when it comes to making Web 2.0 icons, so I may be up the creek without a paddle (in this case, a $500 paddle called Photoshop...). VectorDesigner is close to being great, but their plugins leave a lot to be desired (they require you to manually place focal points by X,Y coordinates, yet don't even provide a ruler!), so we'll see...

~hhh.cubed ^_^

P.S. MarsEdit DOES support tags...!!!

No comments: